Price: £7.10 (Supper)
Shortlisted by the Evening News as number 5, I was expecting great things. I was not to bedisappointed with the nicest fish I have had so far. It was the size of a shark!
The shop was a little difficult to find and isn't that noticeable from the road, but it is well worth a visit. The staff were quite good chat and were most amused by our efforts to photograph everything. I noticed that people drove up to the place, so it must be the best local shop.
My chips were good but not quite as good as l'Alba Doro, which has had the nicest chips so far. The haddock was huge and I am not convinced it wasn't combined with a shark! If I could take the chips from l'Alba Doro and put this fish on the top, I think this would be an 8-9/10.On average:
7/10
No comments:
Post a Comment