Concorde - Home StreetPrice: £6.70 (Supper)
After last week's review, my expectations were high. We decided to walk to this place from Waverly and eventually found it.
The inside was very well decorated with an arcade machine and a professional looking counter. Our server was a jokey Italian gent who almost came across a little try hard. We discussed the rugby and football for Scotland.
There was nowhere to sit, so we alighted to the Meadows with our polystyrene trays.

Unfortunately that was where the niceness ended, as I dug into my meal. The fish was positively slimy and resembled a wet rag. I could only eat half of it before I had to stop as it was just so poor. My chips were soggier still and had virtually no flavour. I only managed to eat a quarter of these before I started feeling ill.
I'm reluctant to recommend this place, however it might make other food better but judging from my experience with the fish and chips and the indigestion I had to walk off afterwards, I won't be back.
On average:
4/10
No comments:
Post a Comment