Price: £7.50 (Supper)
p which could use some upgrades to it's presentation. The staff were very blunt and did not seem to have time for any chat other than giving the food. I was also offered diet Irn Bru as a replacement for the real thing?
My food took 10 minutes to serve so it was fairly fresh and served in a polystyrene tray. There was nowhere to sit so we took to Princes Street to enjoy our meal.
Despite my complaints about the presentation and staff, this was more than made up for by the delicious food. Even though the chips were a little burnt the vinegar served with them was one of the nicest I have had on this quest. My batter on the fish was really crispy and the fish was quite flaky. I wolfed down the whole serving, despite Louis's protests that he wanted to try.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone on a night out on Rose Street or George Street or anyone who doesn't care about the presentation.
On average:
6/10
No comments:
Post a Comment